Handcrafted in Australia using pure, natural soy & coconut wax & natural fiber wicks, this highly fragrant, luxurious candle draws on a rich blend of scents specifically designed to amplify your sensory state. Embrace the simple ritual of lighting a scented candle & create a fragrant sanctuary that will awaken your spirit & ignite your heart & mind.
Burn time approximately 80 hours.
400 gm / 14.1 oz
Cocoon yourself in a delicious melody of honeyed sweetness. A decadent & intensely juicy fragrance, bursting with luscious top notes of ripe nectarines & sun-drenched bergamot. A sensual symphony of orange honey blossom is harmonized with aromatic vetiver.
- Top Notes: nectarine, bergamot
- Middle Notes: cassis, peach
- Base Notes: vetiver, honey blossom
Fragrance Family: Fruity
The burn is beautiful & the perfume throw is divine! A truly beautiful candle!
- Natural soy & coconut wax plus natural fiber wicks
- Proudly Australian Made
- Exquisite packaging, makes an ideal gift
Get the most “life” out of your candles by following these easy tips:
- Before each burn, trim wick to 5 mm. This promotes an even burn, steady flame and reduces sooting & mushrooming of the wick.
- When lighting for the first time, burn until wax melts across the entire surface to the sides of jar. (This may take up to 2-4 hours) This creates an even burn for the duration of the candle’s life.
- Keep wicks centered, standing upright and trimmed to prevent soot from forming on the glass.
- If soot does form on the inside of your jar, extinguish candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a clean damp cloth. Trim wick and relight.
- Burn away from drafts. Drafts decrease overall burn time, cause uneven burning, smoking and diminished scent throw.
- Extinguish candle with a snuffer. This prevents smoking and hot wax from splattering. If you do blow it out, do so very gently. Then straighten wick & ensure wick is center of jar.
- Extinguish your candle if it smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. These signs indicate the candle is not burning properly and the flame isn't controlled. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before re-lighting. Best burning means flame is not flickering, is teardrop shaped and standing centered & upright.
- Always read and follow the safety instructions carefully.
Please note: Burn times will vary depending on the environmental conditions.